Derry GAA is looking for a Physiotherapist with Sports Specific Rehab skills, and significant experience working in Team Sport.
The role will be based primarily around designing and delivering rehab to the Senior Football Team, but the successful candidate will also Consult on players from other Derry Teams as appropriate.
· 2 year fixed term: 0.5 FTE
· Delivery will primarily occur in the evenings and weekends based at Derry GAA’s Owenbeg complex. Meeting the demands of the Senior Football Team the rehab Physio will also be asked to Consult on players from other squads as required.
· A time resource with be secured to allow communication with wider team members, session planning and remote delivery.
· The Physio Rehab lead will provide oversight to Physiotherapists working with U20/17 and development squads .
· During the off season the post holder will pick up and rehab injured players from across all County teams as appropriate.
· Under the guidance of Derry’s High Performance Committee candidates with receive specialist training and Mentorship during the term of employment.
Applicants should contact Derry GAA for job specification at email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 25th October.
Derry GAA is an equal opportunities employer.