Are you interested in becoming a referee? Think you can do better? Then “Put your whistle where your mouth is” and “Become a GAA Referee”!
Why Become a GAA Referee?
- Stay involved with the game as an alternative to playing
- Fitness – It’s a great way to keep fit
- Learn more about the game rules
- Give Something Back
- Personal Development – helps to develop personal skills that are of value in all walks of life
What qualities are required to become a GAA Referee?
- Good knowledge of the playing rules
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Highly organised individual and willing to learn and progress
To get in touch, please email: email@example.com